For Sale 2007 Classic $4500 SOLD

A forum member will be the new captain of Two Tone, im glad of that and will always step up to help if two tone ever needs it. Its a good Rocket and has a lot of miles to conquer. May it always stay on dubs😎
Kevin I am looking forward to picking it up! Enjoyed our ride the other day and the Classic is a jewel.😁

Congrats! Those are nice HP and Torque numbers with just a ramair and tune. I'll never get over the Torque peaking at around 2700rpm and staying near flat through to 4500rpm.
Yes it is amazing what this tune feels like throughout the rpm range. It is not just strong but buttery smooth. It does what your right hand is thinking!😉

I had a lot of fun with it. Got to heavy for me to move around safely. Robert Mufasa, Scott Warp and HansO made the initial set up. Robert took the stepper motor out and reset the idle screw. The stepper motor actuating arm got gunk in it and did not work well making the idle erratic. We kept changing the TPS with no effect until Robert deleted the stepper. When cold I kept the revs up with the Throttle Lock. I think the revs were raised a little during the recent tune. The Classic was a pleasure to ride in the twisties. At first it had Rivco risers. This brought the bars back. Taking them off places the rider forward and makes the bike track in the turns well. Just lean forward and enjoy. Dragging the rear brake a little controls the shaft slap when reapplying power at the exit of the turns. If the wind on the face bothers you, send me a PM. Ill get you fixed up. Wooof.

Mexican has come through to help make the Rocket experience great yet again for a forum member, free passenger footboards and foot pegs. This guy is a giver always helping out. Thanks little lions grand dad.
I have an attitude of gratitude! Thanks so much Mexican.🙂

Back