For Sale 2.5L Rocket III Stroker Kits

Me too, again, maybe the loud exhaust, but it always seems like rpm should be a little lower.
Ok Chris I must ask since I don't really reach for a 6th gear . I'm wondering if its because you ride bikes that have them in your case the black bird and the sprintona don't they have 6th in them? I often wonder if that feel or reaching for sixth is just muscle memory. Sure I would mind dropping the rpm some but only on long interstate riding. But the would I be able to afford the speeding tickets :) its like just a stroker kit seems a we bit over priced just like the 6th speed mod. Maybe thats just my wallet cringing :D Hopefull Arto can get some miles on her to start looking at longevity. Then there is adding a few goodies inside pistons and cams. Good thing Arto is younger then a lot of us he will have the time. I've been thinking about the falcon and whether she would like the upgrades. Or maybe just start with the extra engine I have out. To bad the gear manufacturer for the six speed box won't cut a break for a few testing sets to prove they will hold together under usage. If it was proved out they would sell more. Been watching Richard at TTS play. Like his ideas only one thing I see I would change but he might have that in mind but not on the prototype. Its nice seeing these guys try new things. For sure !!!!!!!

And now for my first cup :D

Oh ya if my dumb arse worded anything that sounds awnry all I can say is it was not my intention so let me know I just might have worded it wrong. And we do have editing ;)

Last edited:
I don't think it's muscle memory, but yes, everything else has a 6th gear. I think it's mostly plain old noise, each gear gets louder, until you shift, so I'm looking for one more shift to quiet her down. And you get sensitive to rpms, even a few hundred difference you can hear.

upload_2020-2-25_19-31-39.png

upload_2020-2-25_19-32-15.png

upload_2020-2-25_19-32-38.png

2.5L (2472cc) Stroker Package

Want a bigger engine and way more torque than the new Rocket 3?
Add 10% BHP and 12.5% Ft Lbs to your engine, throughout the entire RPM range. No trade-offs!
Premium performance parts, all manufactured in the USA and EU.
Designed for use both in stock and in high performance big HP Rocket III engines.
The 2.5L Stroker package can be combined with all other performance enhancement products/packages, e.g. superchargers, exhausts, pistons, cams, etc for even more performance than they can deliver alone.

More torque at 2000rpm than the old Rocket III and the new Rocket 3 make at peak (3100rpm and 4000rpm+ respectively))!

135 BHP / 162 Ft Lbs (220Nm) @ the wheel (stock bike with 2.5L upgrade)

Includes:
• Billet Steel Stroker Crankshaft (with welded gears & balanced)
• Billet Steel H-Beam CP-Carrillo Conrods (3)
• Custom-Balanced Balancer Shaft
• High Performance Clutch Springs (5)
• CNC-milled 2500cc Side Panel Badges (to replace the OEM 2300cc ones)
• "STROKER" Decal (to replace OEM oil embellisher decal)
• TuneECU Map

Mail Order Package
$4,770
+ shipping
With receipt of stock crank & balancer shafts

For the mail order package send us your crankshaft and balancer shaft, and we will ship it back ready to bolt on along with the other components.
You will need to load the map via TuneECU.

Order now and also get a free T shirt :D

upload_2020-2-25_19-32-58.png
Hi , I got 10 more hp than that but 10 less torque. within just a pipe ,air filter and a dyno

Hi , I got 10 more hp than that but 10 less torque. within just a pipe ,air filter and a dyno
Of course everyone knows that intake, exhaust, and tune are the best bang for your buck for hp gains. Beyond that it starts costing more. With the stroker kit added to your current setup you'd be at 160 hp and 171 tq. But I couldn't imagine doing all that and not spending a few more dollars on a set of cams. Then you can easily get over 200 hp.

Of course everyone knows that intake, exhaust, and tune are the best bang for your buck for hp gains. Beyond that it starts costing more. With the stroker kit added to your current setup you'd be at 160 hp and 171 tq. But I couldn't imagine doing all that and not spending a few more dollars on a set of cams. Then you can easily get over 200 hp.

Exactly, the point of this upgrade is to transform your bike into a 2.5L, so you have a bigger engine than all the other Rockets, old and new.
It is not in competition with other engine packages, like cams pistons heads exhausts superchargers etc.
It is meant to amplify whatever performance they deliver, make them better than they are on the 2.3L.

@R-III-R Turbo what about a ride in drop off workshop in Ireland or the UK if so what would be the cost?:thumbsup:

Well I'd love to also offer a turnkey ride in ride out package, but I'm afraid I have my actual job to attend to.

Yes I suppose you could bring/send your bike over from the UK for the upgrade, but I'd have to do it on my holidays :roll:
Which funnily enough isn't outside the realm of possibility, I usually spend my holidays wrenching.

It would definitely be a very limited availability package :)

Well I'd love to also offer a turnkey ride in ride out package, but I'm afraid I have my actual job to attend to.

Yes I suppose you could bring/send your bike over from the UK for the upgrade, but I'd have to do it on my holidays :roll:
Which funnily enough isn't outside the realm of possibility, I usually spend my holidays wrenching.

It would definitely be a very limited availability package :)[/QUOTE]

I usually spend my holidays wrenching you don't say:laugh::laugh::laugh: So would this mean that it would be a R-III-R Turbo factory custom edition 2.5L STROKER and therefore could be numbered 1 to 750 maybe:whitstling:

YA have to do a total BIG DOLLAR engine build and its going to be pricey $!5000 to $20000

Back