For Sale 05 Rocket - Great deal !

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Need to finance some equipment so my rocket and other bikes are for sale, rocket has around 43k miles, one owner, it has tors, eb realy kit, bags, windshield backrest and lots of memories as most oy you know, will let it go for $4000, ride anywhere, this bike has been to many
500x1.jpg
rocket3.jpg
bikes1.jpg
states, and has made a lot of friends along the way.
Other bikes im selling are my daughter's 09 ninja 500 for $2500 and the 2013 honda cbr 500x for $3800.
any questions feel free to send me a pm or call me at 918 845 0267.

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your bikes, the Rocket, especially. I hope you are able to get another one soon. We'll be waiting for that good news.

You're the Man Lupe. But, dang, don't you have a of a pic of it not in a pouring down rain?

What's the other bike with the adventure bags?

I thought you were off to the round house as a suit and tie type? Is this equipment purchase include a deposit for the new Rocket?

GLWTS

You're the Man Lupe. But, dang, don't you have a of a pic of it not in a pouring down rain?

What's the other bike with the adventure bags?
That one is a 2013 Honda cb500x, flew to Houston to get it 3 years ago and @R3Tex picked me up at the airport and put me up for the night, than i rode it back to Tulsa, i paid a helluva lot more than this for it but i need cash for a tractor

I thought you were off to the round house as a suit and tie type? Is this equipment purchase include a deposit for the new Rocket?

GLWTS
:roll::roll::roll::roll:I will have to shuffle time around to make everybody happy and to make everything work, the tractor is for my own personal use at my land:)

Back