Sounds OK. I like my TOR's better. Interesting looking setup. There don't appear to be passenger pegs. I can see why.

I LOVE the look of that exhaust, and with Rivco peg relocators, I would think the passengers foot would be far enough away from the outlet, however... No slip-on muffler is worth what they are asking..

After listening to the different systems in Nashville and the Zard or chard or whatever it's called, the only system that sounds really good from the back, going down the road is Britman's Jardine 3 into 2 system. All the others sound like my reference to the Electra 225 with a hole in the muffler and the Zard is right in there plus it's fugly to boot. The TORS sound almost a s good as the Jardine's but the Jardines have a deeper tone especially from the back. That is my thoughts from riding in the back of the group so I got to hear each bike from the business end.

I don't care for the systems that put the muffs on one side. The bikes look lopsided, not symmetrical even though the stock system is asymmetrical you do have something on each side..

I'll stick to the stock, putt. putt pipes. I like hearing the wind and surrounding noises. Besides 40.55 mpg is fine with me. Seems as though every mod lowers the fuel mileage. I'm retired and on a budget.:)

Back