Yet another headlight mystery...

Turbo, you must be some kinda genius. That's twice you've pulled my bacon from the fire. Advance auto parts had the 5 prong relay for $20 and it worked like a dream. Brother, if you ever find yourself in Kansas, USA all the rounds are on me.
Where in Kansas? Not to jump in line but if Turbo can't make it, I'll take his free beer.......

Ottawa. You?
I'm in Keller Texas, but visit my kids in Lawrence fairly often (depending on one's definition of "often"). I moved here from Scranton, KS (just south of Topeka) in 2017, but most of my family still lives in Kansas. I'll be back up that way in September. Keep the beer cold.....

I wish you hadn't told me that, I probably drink 8-10 cups a day. Glad you're recovered, my best friend has been in ICU over 2 weeks from a stroke, and he hasn't spoken yet.

I wish you hadn't told me that, I probably drink 8-10 cups a day. Glad you're recovered, my best friend has been in ICU over 2 weeks from a stroke, and he hasn't spoken yet.

I was feeling bad in rhe afternoon and sometimes get dizzy when i bent down to look at transmission under a car. Then i sat down at my desk at 12 drinking a cup of coffee and never got up.
Wife said she saw a movie where coffee srinks your veins so asked a doctor and he said no it srinks arteries.
I now drink one cup a day.
Went to the eye doctor and told her about the wavy lines i sometime have and she said stress,cigerettes or coffee.
What a bummer.

Last edited:
I'm in Keller Texas, but visit my kids in Lawrence fairly often (depending on one's definition of "often"). I moved here from Scranton, KS (just south of Topeka) in 2017, but most of my family still lives in Kansas. I'll be back up that way in September. Keep the beer cold.....
Heck, Lawrence is 20 minutes away. You ever find yourself up here on your bike, let's hit the road!

Heck, Lawrence is 20 minutes away. You ever find yourself up here on your bike, let's hit the road!
I'll be bringing two bikes in September (have to figure out which two), just need to find a window of opportunity (and a destination. as my brother says, "Live to Ride, Ride to Eat"). I'll post when I'll be in the area in case a time opens up for a day ride. Stay tuned.

I'll be bringing two bikes in September (have to figure out which two), just need to find a window of opportunity (and a destination. as my brother says, "Live to Ride, Ride to Eat"). I'll post when I'll be in the area in case a time opens up for a day ride. Stay tuned.
Count on it!

Back