STUGT3

.040 Over
Ride
2020GT3
Can you use this without using a tune as stated by workes Is anyone running without a tune if so have you had any problems

I'd still take it that with a grain of salt werkes and these guys are USA based, and there are differences in USA model fuelling tables and ecu maps.

It's literally an open system straight through and short when you add the werkes, I'd still recommend a flash if your paying retail for a werkes pipe it's not that bad to pay for a obd tool and 25usd for ecutuner and flash a well documented map from here to it.

I'd still take it that with a grain of salt werkes and these guys are USA based, and there are differences in USA model fuelling tables and ecu maps.

It's literally an open system straight through and short when you add the werkes, I'd still recommend a flash if your paying retail for a werkes pipe it's not that bad to pay for a obd tool and 25usd for ecutuner and flash a well documented map from here to it.
Have purchased s/hand exhaust a bargain i could not pass on, I thought that i would need to add a tune just after other peoples thoughts on doing or not. Looks like i will need to buy the stuff to do the job thanks for your help

Have purchased s/hand exhaust a bargain i could not pass on, I thought that i would need to add a tune just after other peoples thoughts on doing or not. Looks like i will need to buy the stuff to do the job thanks for your help
no problem, i am doing the same with even the stock exhaust, as she runs lean and hot

To a certain degree the ECU should be able to make some adjustments, the exhaust sensor will pick up to an extent that the bike is running lean and compensate the bike mix.

Back