Want to Buy Windshield lock kit (A9938030) any condition

Arrived today and I will get yours off tomorrow @Michael_G

I will be keeping the other to go with my QR Roadster screen kit.

WINDSHIELD LOCK KIT A9938030
supplied with 2 keys.
Can be matched to bike’s ignition.
Suitable for use with QR Roadster Windshield A9708111,

100065541-1-2.jpg

I realise I am coming in late on this thread but as a new member I was wondering if anyone has a windshield lock kit for sale for a Rocket Touring.
Part number A9938030.

Check your shed , small box buried you probably got 10 you forgot about, cmon man
Had a couple, sold last one to Jared a few days ago and knew where it was and easy to get too unlike most stuff. It wasn't in the shed.;):rolleyes::D

Spent 8 hours or more pulling it apart sorting and re-packing in the officially doubled 2.5micron hazardous smoke haze limit of 200 we have been having off and on for weeks now! :banghead:. But it sure beats being burnt out AGAIN.

Thanks and much sympathy felt for the 4 US aircrew who died last week while operating their C130 water bomber about 40-50 miles South of here. I believe they all had extensive military and fire fighting experience working for the Canadian contractor Coulson Aviation.

Finished 2nd 4 hour shift at 10.30am this morning when it was approaching 30 C had a shower, then spent the next 5 hours at Turks's in his double garage tin shed fiddling - it was a drippy, drippy day when it hit 36C (98f) and I gave up at 4.30PM to come home for another cool shower.

Last edited:
Had a couple, sold last one to Jared a few days ago and knew where it was and easy to get too unlike most stuff. It wasn't in the shed.;):rolleyes::D

Spent 8 hours or more pulling it apart sorting and re-packing in the officially doubled 2.5micron hazardous smoke haze limit of 200 we have been having off and on for weeks now! :banghead:. But it sure beats being burnt out AGAIN.

Thanks and much sympathy felt for the 4 US aircrew who died last week while operating their C130 water bomber about 40-50 miles South of here. I believe they all had extensive military and fire fighting experience working for the Canadian contractor Coulson Aviation.

Finished 2nd 4 hour shift at 10.30am this morning when it was approaching 30 C had a shower, then spent the next 5 hours at Turks's in his double garage tin shed fiddling - it was a drippy, drippy day when it hit 36C and I gave up at 4.30PM to come home for another cool shower.
You the man ishrub! Did you find any treasures for the touring in the shed, lol, I’m with you on the 4 US crew and all those who’s lives have been lost. Cheers bud

You the man ishrub! Did you find any treasures for the touring in the shed, lol, I’m with you on the 4 US crew and all those who’s lives have been lost. Cheers bud

Did I hear "Touring"... "Treasure"... and @Ishrub in the same sentence???!!! :D:ninja:
-MIG

Yeah but he ain’t letting on to what he found during his inventory/reorganization yet, I’m watching the bbc for announcements
If I HAD an inventory - that is why it is so exciting to unpack and repack to find and re-discover stuff. ;):D

Back