Want to Buy Windshield braces for Triumph Rocket III Roadster Screen Kit A9748036

ELBrandon

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 triumph rocket ii
As the title says I'm looking for the braces or a beat up windshield I can take them from. I found one of ebay but $200 for a scratched up windshield just to take the brackets from is what I'm going for. Also I'll be in the states on leave so no shipping to bahrain as indicated in my profile tag. Thanks for any help I can get.

Cheers,
Brandon

3 possible sets of brackets/braces.

The 'TT' chrome screen straps; side bracket plates; that both came as part of the windscreen kits and were not sold separately.
The Fork clamps ,,, Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 are required to fit all Triumph factory screens, flyscreens, lower screen deflectors, fog and accessory lamps.
1612940286218.png

What exactly do you need? I have them all, some new old stock Front End Fixing Kits A9738051, excellent used screen kits and some with rash that can be painted/powdercoated. I usually sell them with screens and postage to the USA is about US$100 with big screen which weigh bugger all so similar cost without screen. Australian o/seas postal rates based on weight only and I have shipped a few complete screens kits to the USA before.

Back