rocket31998

Supercharged
As soon as I decided to go darkside and trailered my injured Rocket III Touring (plugged front tire) to the shop to get the tires change, the weather has been horrible! Took it down last Thursday. 22 inches of snow on Saturday. Planning on getting her back Monday, but the shop was backed up with snowmobile repairs. Was supposed to pick up tomorrow, but another 18 inches with 4 foot drifts today. I think this is why I left upstate New York! They've gotten virtually no snow this winter! I'll maybe have her back this weekend, but the next time I'll be able to ride, who knows? :confused:

Tough luck, Robert.

The good news is that you will have much improved traction when you do get her back!;)

This is true! It's almost 2 years to the day that I bought my '06 Rocket III Classic. No snow that year at all. I remember the test ride because I took it down the interstate and blew my mind, then rode it immediately to my wife's workplace to get her OK to buy it. The next day I bought her a diamond ring! After all, it was Valentine's day and she had just made my dreams come true. ;)

That stuff (snow) is everywhere. We're to get 6" to 8" inches tonight which pales in comparison to you all, but is alot for us.

Back