Welcome from Kansas City Missouri in the heart of the U.S.. I once pondered lowering my rear end but was dissuaded from doing it after the chorus of fellows much smarter than myself advised against it. The final abandonment of the idea was when a chart of the bikes geometry was posted and demonstrated what happens to handling when even small changes are made. Maybe someone will put it up again. Did you hear the Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots?

Welcome from Kansas City Missouri in the heart of the U.S.. I once pondered lowering my rear end but was dissuaded from doing it after the chorus of fellows much smarter than myself advised against it. The final abandonment of the idea was when a chart of the bikes geometry was posted and demonstrated what happens to handling when even small changes are made. Maybe someone will put it up again. Did you hear the Kansas City Chiefs beat the New England Patriots?
Go KC!

I'm a fan of ANY team who beats the Patriots!! I'm a transplant to New England from Pennsylvania and the fans here are exhausting.

Thanks brother! I think I'm getting the hint! I'm 6'1 and it's still a bit tall, I'll look into seat. LED headlights are definitely on the agenda, but crap, didn't realize they were so expensive. Especially when ya gotta buy two! Lol!

I recommend the best available - JW Speaker Adaptive 2. Ya get what ya pay for and these are tested as providing the best vision and the farthest downline.
Unless you are major fast in the twisties, the Progressive are the best bang for the bucks.

I recommend the best available - JW Speaker Adaptive 2. Ya get what ya pay for and these are tested as providing the best vision and the farthest downline.
Unless you are major fast in the twisties, the Progressive are the best bang for the bucks.
Much appreciated!

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to say I'm not much of a sports enthusiast but glad your team won! Lol! I'm definitely rethinking the lowering thoughts as well due to the same reason you stated! Think I'm gonna look more into the MSG fender.
Thanks for the hollar back!
Godspeed!

Welcome from Wisconsin! Agree with the others not lowering the suspension. The stock seats changed in the later years...mine is a 16 and the seat is softer and lower than the earlier versions, yet share the same part number....

Suggest either finding a newer seat to try or an aftermarket to get ya closer to the ground.

Welcome from Wisconsin! Agree with the others not lowering the suspension. The stock seats changed in the later years...mine is a 16 and the seat is softer and lower than the earlier versions, yet share the same part number....

Suggest either finding a newer seat to try or an aftermarket to get ya closer to the ground.
Thanks brother!

Back