Thanks for the international welcome! This is a very diverse group brought together by a very unique bike.

Lovely desert, Harry - miserable heat. Enjoy the winter, coz' summer there is a real mutha'!:D

Lovely desert, Harry - miserable heat. Enjoy the winter, coz' summer there is a real mutha'!:D

Yeah, if it wasn't for July through September, everybody would live here. May and June get pretty hot but you can still open the windows in the evening. When the low temps don't drop below 95 at night it really gets to sucking. But at least you don't have to shovel sunshine.

Not looking forward to spring...

After Spring is Summer and summer brings the rain and thus the end of the real riding season in Florida...

After Spring is Summer and summer brings the rain and thus the end of the real riding season in Florida...

I love the Sunshine State! We make an annual trip to Florida in November and stay over at Madeira. It seems to me that: about 30% of the traffic is "blue-hair" and should have quit driving 15 years ago when they turned 80; another 30% are "tourons" that are too busy gawking at things and not paying attention; and the last 30% are the local folks driving with road-rage because of the stupid tourons and blue-hairs they have to deal with on their way to make a living!!! I'd rather chance the deer in Ohio :D
By the way, the first vacation we spent at Mad Beach was in 1994......I fell into the gawking touron category. Just so you know, I'm much better now :cool:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the remaining 10% are bikes & scooters taking defensive riding to a whole new level!!!

Back