UNCLE JESSE

Nitrous
I know several of you have videocameras mounted on your bikes and helmets which ones do you prefer, I am wanting to video a lot of my rides this year have been reading a lot of literature and they all seem to be the best :confused:

I have a Gopro myself. As far as quality goes resolution is relatively equal. The biggest difference between them all is the image stabilisation, battery life and accessories available. As far as accessories I can confidently tell you Gopro is the winner. I love the stability of the Gopro and I have quite a few accessories for, helmets, bike, 4wd, diving and boat. If it is just the camera quality you are after and not all the bells and whistles have a look at the Sony. Awesome stuff too.

Oh and by the way, get the ram mount as the standard bits don't hold over 200kph. It's funny watching film then hearing the bike open up and the camera tilts back and films lots of blue sky. Most of my Tassie trip the camera kept filming sky!

Jesse you know that I am like a Japanese tourist when I travel, I have had more cameras than most people on here combine'd.
I have sold a bunch off and my main cameras now are the gopro I have two gopro2 and one gopro3 for ease of use and video quality they are great, as said the accessories are fairly priced the gopro does not have the standard 1/4" mount but you can buy an adapter foir around $10.00
The gopro3 comes with the wifi built in to it the camera comes in three models white, silver or black, Sams club has the gopro2 with the wifi back for $199. To use the wifi you will need the remote control or you can down load the gopro app and use your smart phone. My finger hurts see you in MV

My girlfriend bought me the GoPro3 white, it doesn't come with a memory card. You have to download the directions from the internet. YouTube is pretty helpful also. It will be interesting to see how it works ,i just took it out of the box. My friend who sky dives told me to get the 32 GB memory card class 10 a little pricey but he told me well worth the money.

Attachments

• E41A2162[1].jpg
    E41A2162[1].jpg
    185 KB · Views: 54
Back