Turn Signals - Indicators - Blinkers

As far as LEDs...I like the look of the stock shells and the front mount. I also didn't want to hassle with a regulator. If someone could point me to some bullet LEDs about the same size as the stockers with a clear lens I would be interested. You guys think i could mount them on the existing front mount bar? If so, I would just need to look up some info on the installation.

@Atomsplitter - thanks for the link. Might work if I find them in clear.
I recall somebody posted how they mounted indicators onto the fork clamp bolts.

I have found some clear lens bullet-cators on Ebay. The rears also have red leds for rear lights in the bullet. I think they were in germany or hungary. A load independent blinker relay is the way to avoid problems with blink speed. Usually cheap too.

I have triple K & N's under the bear claw, fits no problem (just orient the back filter at 45 degrees and you're good to go). You also have to remove the top bracket on the bear claw.

Thanks for all the input. I will look around for the indicator and do some more research on the K&Ns

You'll need a total of 5 filters, 3 for the throttle bodies, 1 for the air temp sensor, and 1 for the crankcase breather. Flipmeister's can help you with acquisition of the parts. Note the engine noise changes when you do this mod.

You'll need a total of 5 filters, 3 for the throttle bodies, 1 for the air temp sensor, and 1 for the crankcase breather. Flipmeister's can help you with acquisition of the parts. Note the engine noise changes when you do this mod.
+1 for flip. Fast and cheap. Noise - I hate the chirping crickets - HATE.

I'm tellen' ya' , line the claw with thin foam and no more chirping ! If I couldn't have gotten rid of it I would have taken my K&N's back off.
Fred - If you peruse my ramblings of last night You'll see I have a cunning alternative plan. A whole new airbox. The idea is it fixes to the engine/frame and not the tank - but will look like a bearclaw-sortof - Maybe with a BIG external filter like Tom's or maybe not. The "not" solution has been proven up to 500bhp.

The crickets are currently silent - it's raining/hailing so hard - paint chips. Thank god for 17year old Land Rovers.

Fred - If you peruse my ramblings of last night You'll see I have a cunning alternative plan. A whole new airbox. The idea is it fixes to the engine/frame and not the tank - but will look like a bearclaw-sortof - Maybe with a BIG external filter like Tom's or maybe not. The "not" solution has been proven up to 500bhp.

The crickets are currently silent - it's raining/hailing so hard - paint chips. Thank god for 17year old Land Rovers.

Hmmm, interesting. I myself like the look of the uncircumcised claw, but I have seen a lot of other peoples ideas for that area that looked pretty ****ed cool ! So I say good on ya' ! Hope you find something that is visually AND audibly satisfying to you !

Back