Turn Signals - Indicators - Blinkers

admiralrocket

.040 Over
I have scoured the folder trying to find information on clear lenses to fit on the OEM signals. All I can find is a guy in Sweden that makes them. They look nice but are pricey. With that, I am looking for silver bullet type signals that will directly replace the fronts on the existing mount. I'm not really into the Kuryakyn so if you have other recommendations I would appreciate it. I would like to stay away from LED. Thanks in advance.

admiralrocket,
First off, welcome aboard sir.
5 years is a long time to be a member, but never post the first time,
bet that took some restraint at times.
anyway, most everything that looks decent now a days is led so,
good luck in your search sir, glad you decided to join in.
skip

I have scoured the folder trying to find information on clear lenses to fit on the OEM signals. All I can find is a guy in Sweden that makes them. They look nice but are pricey. With that, I am looking for silver bullet type signals that will directly replace the fronts on the existing mount. I'm not really into the Kuryakyn so if you have other recommendations I would appreciate it. I would like to stay away from LED. Thanks in advance.
Any reason why you dont want LED? - just interested. As for alternative indicators - I can fully appreciate the search - let us know if you find anything.

Thanks for the input all. I have posted before...as I recall I posted quite a bit. Didn't the site go through a revamping? Anyway, I have been away from the forum for a while because I had multiple bikes. Once I got the rocket the way I wanted it I left it alone and modded the others. No I'm down to the R3 and a ZX-14. Both fast but one for cruisin' and one for canyons.

As far as LEDs...I like the look of the stock shells and the front mount. I also didn't want to hassle with a regulator. If someone could point me to some bullet LEDs about the same size as the stockers with a clear lens I would be interested. You guys think i could mount them on the existing front mount bar? If so, I would just need to look up some info on the installation.

@Atomsplitter - thanks for the link. Might work if I find them in clear.

Oh...and by the way since I have the 14 the way i want it it's back to modding the R3. Plan on a PC3, removing the secondaries, and maybe the Triple K&Ns. Love the look of the Triples but I hate to get rid of my bearclaw. Maybe a compromise...chromed K&N covers and just cut holes out of bearclaw. Anyone seen that done?

Back