For Sale Triumph Dual Long Haul Seats with Backrest.

Tank

Supercharged
Triumph Dual Long Haul Seats with Backrest.

The dual Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat 2 Piece Kit (T2302130) provides superior comfort for longer rides and can be installed with Adjustable Rider Backrest (A9708158).

This back rest is also included. It's coming off a 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring

$200CAD or best offer.

Please view this ad:

Triumph Dual Long Haul Seats with Backrest. ,
Triumph Dual Long Haul Seats with Backrest. | motorcycle parts, accessories | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji

Price: $ 200

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Kijiji Free Local Classifieds – Android Apps on Google Play

The dual Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat 2 Piece Kit (T2302130) provides superior comfort for longer rides and can be installed with Adjustable Rider Backrest (A9708158).

This back rest is also included. It's coming off a 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring

$200CAD or best offer.

Please view this ad:

Triumph Dual Long Haul Seats with Backrest. | motorcycle parts, accessories | Oshawa / Durham Region | Kijiji

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Kijiji Free Local Classifieds – Android Apps on Google Play

What would be involved in having this sent to Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania USA 15714?

Thanks

Rob

I go to work and miss out. If these two don't pan out count me in. I'll see you in person if need be. Cash. No games and I'd like the windshield no matter what since it hasn't been spoken for yet. Hope to hear from you soon.

Next in line for the seat and backrest. Thanks!

$200CAD or best offer.

Please view this ad:

Back