For Sale TRADE LongHaul with backrest

TEXenvy

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket
Looking for an even trade of my long haul seat with backrest off a 2005, my legs are too long even at furthest position.... let me know what you have, located in NY
Thanks!

Looking for an even trade of my long haul seat with backrest off a 2005, my legs are too long even at furthest position.... let me know what you have, located in NY
Thanks!
I’ve got a stock roadster seat and passenger seat. The seats are in excellent condition but just collecting dust on my shelf. Not sure if that’s what you’re hoping for. I’m in NY as well. I had hoped to use it for a solo seat but I can always use a touring seat. Let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks!
Try riding it with the backrest removed. It is still the best factory Triumph R3 dual seat but that backrest does push big blokes forward.
Do you need a Dual seat? Early and Later factory versions of both the two part rider and pillion seat were/are available, both stock and accessory but real comfort comes with a custom seat.
Corbin do a range and Russell Daylong make truly custom fitted to your stock seat pans with a Std or HD flat cross leaf spring added.

Back