For Sale Tors for sale (sold)

atlsrt44

Nitrous
Ride
2018 rocket 3 roadster
Bought these off a member but didnt need them. $500 + shipping. US only.

20210718_125901.jpg

:thumbsup:
I know someone wants these. Even if its only because a famous scot commented
Maybe I can help. The original owner is a legend among men or at least it's my understanding and he in fact loved the pipes. They sounded deep and throaty and had zero blemishes if I recall him saying correctly (that is if you didn't drop them and let them roll down the street). He had to part ways with the TORS due to buying the new 2020 Rocket (that sounds like a sewing machine at idle). I wish the 2020 pipes sounded like the TORS you have for sale. Excellent pipes and fantastic sound that is in fact a touch bit louder than new TORS. Who ever gets them will enjoy them I'm certain. They are a dying breed so get them while you can. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Maybe I can help. The original owner is a legend among men or at least it's my understanding and he in fact loved the pipes. They sounded deep and throaty and had zero blemishes if I recall him saying correctly (that is if you didn't drop them and let them roll down the street). He had to part ways with the TORS due to buying the new 2020 Rocket (that sounds like a sewing machine at idle). I wish the 2020 pipes sounded like the TORS you have for sale. Excellent pipes and fantastic sound that is in fact a touch bit louder than new TORS. Who ever gets them will enjoy them I'm certain. They are a dying breed so get them while you can. :thumbsup:
I will even throw in the weird condom like covers mt mouse packed them in.

Back