Tiki Bar Opening - Solomons Island Maryland - Apr 17th

tdragger

Living Legend
Posted this on the other site and it's getting a good response.

Gathering of Captains at the Tiki Bar on Solomon's Island April 17th. Opening Day is really on Friday the 16th but it's too crowded and I can't take the day off so Saturday it is.

Captains from PA and NJ are planning a trip down. Maybe we can get some of the southern gentlemen to join us as well.

http://www.tikibarsolomons.com/home.aspx

Posted this on the other site and it's getting a good response.

Gathering of Captains at the Tiki Bar on Solomon's Island April 17th. Opening Day is really on Friday the 16th but it's too crowded and I can't take the day off so Saturday it is.

Captains from PA and NJ are planning a trip down. Maybe we can get some of the southern gentlemen to join us as well.

http://www.tikibarsolomons.com/home.aspx

James,

THAT IS A GREAT BAR. I was there a couple of years ago with a good good friend who lost the battle with cancer a while back. His wife and mine were best friends so that presented a perfect opportunity for us take his 33' Bayliner out on the Chesapeake Bay several times a summer. We never had a flight plan, just picked a different marina each night to anchor and we ended up directly across from that bar on one excursion. I am still not sure how we made back to the boat that night. May have to check this one out. Rest in Peace Chet....................

We'll lift one up to ol' Chet.

Drag that no-good Vmax-ride'n son-in-law along with ya and we'll have a good time. I think RoadHouseCharlie and his bride will be along for the trip as well.

We'll lift one up to ol' Chet.

Drag that no-good Vmax-ride'n son-in-law along with ya and we'll have a good time. I think RoadHouseCharlie and his bride will be along for the trip as well.

James.

I'll ask but you know how bad those Vmax's get spanked by Rockets. (If reads this threre will be a response for sure.)

Back