For Sale TFC for $50k???

That dude gets a gold star for being business-minded, but would think he would have to sell it quick before others come up with better alternatives.

The guy is insane asking for that kind of money, especially in this economy.

FYI - The TFC he is selling was actually reserved for me. In the first couple days of January 2019 I placed a deposit for a TFC with the Triumph dealer in NH.

I really wanted the bike last year when I was originally told it would come in no later than early October 2019. As you know, the arrival dates kept sliding and I began to lose interest since riding a naked bike in Maine is not at all enjoyable in December, no matter how great the bike is and I wouldn't be able to really give it a good ride until Spring and then I was heading to the condo in Myrtle Beach after the Holidays so I cancelled it. In the meantime, the R3 R and GT production models were announced and after seeing them I decided to pass on the TFC and got a R3 GT which better meets my needs for a pillion. The majority of my bikes have been modified for one-up riding and the extra TFC cost really wasn't a factor in my decision-making. I bought a black GT with the mid-peg option. I like the handlebars and she likes the GT pillion seat much better. If she is happy, life is better all around... ;)

The guy got the bike from National Powersports in Pembroke, NH and it sold for $29K out the door. National Powersports doesn't charge destination charges, dealer prep, doc fees and NH doesn't have a state sales tax.

You can ask any price but he may have a hard time selling.

Back