The group riding Iā€™m talking about is two to four bikes most of the time. Occasionally ill have five bikes behind me for the day. All will know each other and have their place in line determined by their preference to ride faster or slower. I donā€™t do the big groups where I donā€™t know the riders.

I donā€™t tag team with groups Iā€™m not a part of. I feel im not invited and intruding. I also donā€™t trust unknown riders. When coming up on others I usually blow by like Turbo does. Im not sure of what perverted thing I have going on inside that makes me want let those slow slugs know my Rockets and Indians can outrun them.:ninja::confused:

Last edited:
The group riding Iā€™m talking about is two to four bikes most of the time. Occasionally ill have five bikes behind me for the day. All will know each other and have their place in line determined by their preference to ride faster or slower. I donā€™t do the big groups where I donā€™t know the riders.

I donā€™t tag team with groups Iā€™m not a part of. I feel im not invited and intruding. I also donā€™t trust unknown riders. When coming up on others I usually blow by like Turbo does. Im not sure of what perverted thing I have going on inside that makes me want let those slow slugs know my Rockets on Indians can outrun them.:ninja::confused:
I love doing that too. In my case itā€™s torque, power, and belonging to the very rare...ā€ 2 ltr ā€œ club...Own it !!! šŸ‘

It's stroked
Doesnā€™t stroked just mean modifying? ie...ā€add-onsā€? In a previous post you mentioned your R3 displacement being the same as the R3r. Your bike is an R3 right?

Back