Suddenly a new contender

I mounted it on the left side by the clutch after reading your comments about wishing you had done that. I love the sound although I'll admit its not as loud as I expected it to be.
hi FJS, was wondering if you could help me out here, I am having an issue finding the plug that the vandemon loom gets piggybacked into the triumph electrical system, what colour is it?, and what part of the bikes system is it feeding?, and voltage?I will ring australia in the morning and ask if ai can wire this direct to battery, but somehow I think not, thoughts? , cheers chevvy

hi FJS, was wondering if you could help me out here, I am having an issue finding the plug that the vandemon loom gets piggybacked into the triumph electrical system, what colour is it?, and what part of the bikes system is it feeding?, and voltage?I will ring australia in the morning and ask if ai can wire this direct to battery, but somehow I think not, thoughts? , cheers chevvy
Hey Chevvy. I apologize for the late response. I was actually gone last week riding both Tail and Back of the Dragon. Did you get what you needed from Vandemon? They sent me a couple of pics and videos when I asked that question to them. It connects under the seat in a wiring harness there. Here are the pics. If you need the videos I can email them to you, but it won't allow me to attach them here.

Attachments

• IMG_6786.jpg
    IMG_6786.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6793.jpg
    IMG_6793.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey Chevvy. I apologize for the late response. I was actually gone last week riding both Tail and Back of the Dragon. Did you get what you needed from Vandemon? They sent me a couple of pics and videos when I asked that question to them. It connects under the seat in a wiring harness there. Here are the pics. If you need the videos I can email them to you, but it won't allow me to attach them here.
Thanks so much for your reply, I did finally locate the plugs in question ,and it was relatively smooth sailing after that, lifting the tank proved to be a mission I wasnt ready to tackle, but I successfully routed that peice of wiring without having to.
I did think the routing of the wiring to the valve, and the placement of the plug on that unit, could have used a little more development ,but time will tell!.
Overall I am very impressed with the product, it pretty much does what it says on the tin!!!.
First decent ride out with my buddys happens later today, so it will be interesting to see how it performs

Back