STURGIS 2007 Aug. 6-12

Six Days till the Rally starts. Anyone riding a Rocket there can call me on my cell: 816-304-3540 on the 6th. We will try to put together a get together either at Full Throttle Saloon and/or the Triumph tent on the strip.

Just a suggestion

Ray, when you arrive look for the biggest meanest 1%er you can find. Kick him square in the sack, run like hell yelling that your name is Flip and that you live in Michigan. Seriously, I wish you and all of your buddies a safe and fun filled trip to the Mecca of all bike gatherings. Be careful and post shots when you get back.

Ray, when you arrive look for the biggest meanest 1%er you can find. Kick him square in the sack, run like hell yelling that your name is Flip and that you live in Michigan. Seriously, I wish you and all of your buddies a safe and fun filled trip to the Mecca of all bike gatherings. Be careful and post shots when you get back.

G: I always was under the assumption that's why 1%ers were called that...Because they only had one sack.

And I must not forget to bring plenty of water.....hydration can be a bad thing!

Raymond: You mean hydration can be a good thing. It's dehydration that's bad. I get the point.:D

To go to Sturgis is one of my dreams.
Unfortunately, I'm always at work during summer.

Perhaps when I will be retired.......

I will be very pleased to read some reports.

Enjoy the run gentlemen ! :)

You are in good company gentlemen. Summer is my busy season and I want to take two days off to go to Baxter's in a couple of weeks and its already causing World War 3. I can take all the time off I want in the middle of February.

Tomo, just wait.......

You are in good company gentlemen. Summer is my busy season and I want to take two days off to go to Baxter's in a couple of weeks and its already causing World War 3. I can take all the time off I want in the middle of February.

Tomo:

Be patient. When you retire you'll be able to do all the things you want to do now. Your only problem will be you won't be able to afford them.:mad:

Back