For Sale Stocking stuffer T-shirts for the family.

Got one of each sizes below of the purple ladies, but do have a medium men's in the red triumph racer design.
S M L 2L 3L

Sizing:
Ladies Casualwear

XXS XS S M L 2L 3L
Inch 34 35.5 37 38.5 40 41.5 43
Chest - Cm 86 90 94 98 102 106 110
Waist 64 68 72 76 80 84 88

Men's Triumph T Shirts, Chest in cm
XS 91, S 99, M 107, L 115, XL 123, 2XL 131, 3XL 139

megan_t_ladies_693_hrp.jpg

60tsred.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a couple of medium ladies shirts? For my daughters
Yeah @Mittzy as per post above only have one M ladies, but doesn't one of your daughters like big T- shirts? A L in a Ladies size is a lot smaller than a Men's L. I have ladie's L, see post above for details.

Yeah @Mittzy as per post above only have one M ladies, but doesn't one of your daughters like big T- shirts? A L in a Ladies size is a lot smaller than a Men's L. I have ladie's L, see post above for details.
I’ll take the M ladies one for her

You bunch must either like your kids and women-folks naked or dressed like Eskimos.;):eek::p:D

Don't you wear T-Shirts anymore?

Here is your chance to sweeten the home hearth over Xmas!

It's Xmas so Au$10 each (US$7.50) for the Childrens sizes and Au$15 (US$11.00) for the Womens' PLUS POSTAGE.

These kids and women's T's have now arrived and should make it by Xmas if your quick.

The kids and possibly the ladies ones are very light as expected and will post Internationally in an 250gram envelope for US$9 postage.

I even got an 2XL mens size off for that price this week. It should look good as a midriff cutoff!
;):D:eek:

Australia Postage will be about $3 each for kids versions and just $7.95 for 500grammes - 2-3 kids or 2 womens.

You bunch must either like your kids and women-folks naked or dressed like Eskimos.;):eek::p:D Don't you wear T-Shirts anymore?.
What magical skill do you posses that allows you to convince your wimmin what they should wear?

Me? - I wear whichever T-Shirt is on the top of the pile in the drawer and whichever pair of Cragghopper Kiwi pants calls to me as I sleepy eyed push my hand into the wardrobe.

Back