2023R3GT

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Greetings from South Africa - '23 R3GT with mid control.

I test drove the original 14 years ago and knew this is what I wanted. Been off bikes for 10 years only noticed the R3 late in 22. I purchased this motocycle blind, without test riding or even sitting on it, dealership delivered to my home which was the 1st time I actually seen one, let alone touch. This is going to be a classic and highly collectable bike 15 years from now, its gorgeous.

Greetings from South Africa - '23 R3GT with mid control.

I test drove the original 14 years ago and knew this is what I wanted. Been off bikes for 10 years only noticed the R3 late in 22. I purchased this motocycle blind, without test riding or even sitting on it, dealership delivered to my home which was the 1st time I actually seen one, let alone touch. This is going to be a classic and highly collectable bike 15 years from now, its gorgeous.
Hi Yarpie, welcome from a '20 GT Midpegger owner , a great machine and I love it but I'm afraid the fact is in 15 years it will be junk.
Enjoy it while you can.
Cheers, Mike

Hi Yarpie, welcome from a '20 GT Midpegger owner , a great machine and I love it but I'm afraid the fact is in 15 years it will be junk.
Enjoy it while you can.
Cheers, Mike
In 15 years it quite probably will be worthless, but hey, in 50 years from now it could be highly collectable and therefore have a high value......all we have to do is work out how to live for twice as long and then........... 🤔 🙄:p;):thumbsup:

Back