** SOLD ** New never fitted RIVCO center stand #TR3001

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Australian AU$300 + postage

These were Au$600+ at Triumph Performance Parts in OZ but they no longer supply. Not sure if New Bonneville's USA listing (link below) is still available
RIVCO center stand #TR3001
I bought a never fitted unused RIVCO. The unit comes with the instructions and required bolts and adjusting shims to cover model and manufacturing variances.
Fits pre 2010 R3 Std and Classic models.

These do not fit the Roadster or Touring models.

Only Rockets without ABS as the ABS unit is in the way of the center stand spring and spring brackets. I had a suspension fitter look to fit it to my 2010 ABS Roadster and he said I could have the brackets cut off and re-welded about 20mm to one side and it should then fit a Roadster. They are a beautiful bit of well made and chromed kit but I have various lifts and jacks for maintenance now.

I believe they are out of production and they never made a Roadster or Touring version but there is a US site that still lists them.

US$399.95

Center Stand for the New Triumph Rocket III

Fits all years Triumph Rocket III Classic and Standard models. This is truly a "must have" for a motorcycle of this size and stature. It makes cleaning and maintenance easier as well as showcasing your Rocket. Bolts directly to the frame in minutes and will not interfere with cornering or ground clearance. Lifts rear wheel 3/4" off the ground. Has large footpads to prevent sinking into the ground or any soft asphalt. Includes a hideaway nylon-web strap grab handle for smooth and easy operation. Machined and laser cut to exact tolerances, hand welded and triple chrome plated. Fits with all stock and aftermarket exhaust systems.

Link Removed

cs3.jpg

WILL NOT FIT A 2009 CHASSIS. These came with the dual 8mm holes. Guess how I know :mad: - one year I'll finish modifying mine to fit.

What came with 8mm holes the 2009 chassis or the RIVCO centerstand? I think you mean the chassis. This was a similar issue with @Sidecar Flip 's Flipmeister's Speciality Products servicing center lift where he sold a 1/2 " drill bit with some to drill out the chassis from memory.

Yep. It looks like it may be late 2007 on models with the smaller diameter through holes that need to be drilled out with a 1/2 " drill.

They will still fit then though.

Signature Products | Flipmeisters Specialty Products
Late model R3’s, built after late 2007 with through holes less than 1/2″ (13mm) (0.500″), the through holes will require drilling with an ordinary twist drill to the required dimension of 1/2″ (13mm 0.500″). Prior to ordering, please check your lug hole dimension to insure that it is 1/2″ (13MM). If the lug boss holes are smaller than 1/2″ (13mm) please order the late model stand with 1/2″ drill bit included if, you do not have the required drill on hand to enlarge the lug boss holes.

Late model R3’s as well as Touring, built after late 2007 with through holes less than 1/2″ (13mm) (0.500″), the through holes will require drilling with an ordinary twist drill to the required dimension of 1/2″ (13mm 0.500″). The required 1/2″ (13mm) drill is included with this Paddock Stand.

Australian AU$300 + postage

These were Au$600+ at Triumph Performance Parts in OZ but they no longer supply. Not sure if New Bonneville's USA listing (link below) is still available
RIVCO center stand #TR3001
I bought a never fitted unused RIVCO. The unit comes with the instructions and required bolts and adjusting shims to cover model and manufacturing variances.
Fits pre 2010 R3 Std and Classic models.

These do not fit the Roadster or Touring models.

Only Rockets without ABS as the ABS unit is in the way of the center stand spring and spring brackets. I had a suspension fitter look to fit it to my 2010 ABS Roadster and he said I could have the brackets cut off and re-welded about 20mm to one side and it should then fit a Roadster. They are a beautiful bit of well made and chromed kit but I have various lifts and jacks for maintenance now.

I believe they are out of production and they never made a Roadster or Touring version but there is a US site that still lists them.

US$399.95

Center Stand for the New Triumph Rocket III

Link Removed

cs3.jpg
Interested how much would it cost for shipping to US Washington state zip code 98926. thanks.

Interested how much would it cost for shipping to US Washington state zip code 98926. thanks.
Lots! it is a heavy Weight 14.00 lbs and large bit of kit
Au$300 is US$225 and postage would be at least Au$110 (US$85) that's $US$310 all up about US$100 cheaper than getting it from New Bonneville and sent to 98926 Washington State if they still stock.

To calculate post I used 8.0kg = 17.6 lbs to allow for some decent packing.
Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

Postage $112.95
Extra cover $19.60
Total# $132.55

Insurance would be another Au$19.60 for Au$430 cover which includes the cost of postage.
Postage with insurance is Au$132.55 so Au$430 all up.

Payment would be Au$430 via Paypal in Australian $ and as a 'Gift to friends/relatives' so no fees for me, otherwise add 4% to total as I will have to pay fees on the postage amount as well.

My Paypal address is pwhite60@iinet.net.au I'll provide my contact details etc via PM and send a photo of the Tracking and Insurance details on the postage receipt.

Last edited:
What came with 8mm holes the 2009 chassis or the RIVCO centerstand? I think you mean the chassis. This was a similar issue with @Sidecar Flip 's Flipmeister's Speciality Products servicing center lift where he sold a 1/2 " drill bit with some to drill out the chassis from memory.

Yep. It looks like it may be late 2007 on models with the smaller diameter through holes that need to be drilled out with a 1/2 " drill.
The Chassis has 2 * 8mm holes . BUT - though it may work with the Flip's stand - DRILLING OUT is NOT an option - the frame lugs are a different shape. The frame sits into recesses in the rivco. The recesses are different shapes to the lugs. These are actually what take the weight not the bolts.

The Chassis has 2 * 8mm holes . BUT - though it may work with the Flip's stand - DRILLING OUT is NOT an option - the frame lugs are a different shape. The frame sits into recesses in the rivco. The recesses are different shapes to the lugs. These are actually what take the weight not the bolts.

Luckily @dealer has a 2005 R3.

Back