For Sale SOLD ! Front engine bars, highway pegs and mounts

I'll take them, before Mittzy does. ;):D

Ego couriers may be best for shipping.

Freight service, Freight Services, Interstate Courier, Cheap Courier

This what you will need for and after getting a quote. Plus estimate of weight and more important package dimensions as cost based on volume especially with light and bulky like these. Best to loosen clamps and rotate in to curve of bar for shipping.

Send me your Paypal email account once you get courier or postage sorted and I can pay as gift so no fees or you.

Door to door is fine and just request drop off at front door if no-one home.
You can request pickup from your address w/o having to be there as well.;):thumbsup:
I have used Ego for years all around Australia from small parcels to engines and sets of mag wheels/tyres etc.

Peter White
14 Tullaroop St
Duffy, ACT 2611
0402 296968
pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Oi you beat me to it! Anyways I know where you live lol literally 10 minutes down the road! :)

Oi you beat me to it! Anyways I know where you live lol literally 10 minutes down the road! :)

Well as your invited here Sunday it is not such a concern, @The Kiwi (Mal) said he would like to join us too so maybe if we distract the bored to death uni student security guards we can get away with the Moon landing suit or even a bit of Moon Rock at the Tidbinbilla NASA Deep Space Tracking Centre facilty Sunday. Should make a cool winter riding suit.;):D:roll:.

Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex - NASA's Deep Space Network
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...e1c7c5548!2m2!1d149.0288157!2d-35.3405558!3e0

Hard too believe less than 10Km from home as the crow flies.

I used to get to work at AFP HQ Barton in 11 minutes on the Sprint ST 1050 so you must be South side too. I suppose now @GaryA has my details you could delete them from your quote above as the less places I spray them around like a Tomcat the better I suppose, particularly in light of my next riding suit.;):sneaky::whitstling:

I'll take them, before Mittzy does. ;):D

Ego couriers may be best for shipping.

Freight service, Freight Services, Interstate Courier, Cheap Courier

This what you will need for and after getting a quote. Plus estimate of weight and more important package dimensions as cost based on volume especially with light and bulky like these. Best to loosen clamps and rotate in to curve of bar for shipping.

Send me your Paypal email account once you get courier or postage sorted and I can pay as gift so no fees or you.

Door to door is fine and just request drop off at front door if no-one home.
You can request pickup from your address w/o having to be there as well.;):thumbsup:
I have used Ego for years all around Australia from small parcels to engines and sets of mag wheels/tyres etc.
BASTARD!!!!!!
I got two sets already... hehhehehe

BASTARD!!!!!!
I got two sets already... hehhehehe
Then you need a set of these 1.5" (38mm) FEHLING ones too to catch up!;):p:rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::roll:
They do them in black as well, I got some chrome ones from a German eBay site cheaper than Fehling list price and heaps less than the local Australian Triumph Perfomance Parts website.
Under Au$300 delivered to OZ. Get in quick!
FEHLING Schutzbügel Rocket III Roadster | eBay

Then you need a set of these 1.5" (38mm) FEHLING ones too to catch up!;):p:rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::roll:
They do them in black as well, I got some chrome ones from a German eBay site cheaper than Fehling list price and heaps less than the local Australian Triumph Perfomance Parts website.
Under Au$300 delivered to OZ. Get in quick!
FEHLING Schutzbügel Rocket III Roadster | eBay
Look good but dont need them as my overflow bottle wont work with them.

Cheers Mate. EGO prices are hard to beat aren't they?

Bugger just realised that was my old number, new one is 0466 012 091.

Just handwrite it on the parcel if already finalised.
Peter,
I'm already at work and the parcel is at the front door waiting.
If its there when I get home ill write on the label hey!

Anyway the paypal is susan.grace@live.com.au

I sent a text last night with that, now I know why you didn't answer.

It'll work out :)

Back