**SOLD** 2013 R3T with a bunch of extras

What happened to the right (pictured) side of the tank? Do you have more pictures?

Sorry if you've posted about it previously, I mostly just glance at the Classifieds and move on. You've piqued my interest, but Raleigh is about 600 miles away, so I (and anyone else who finds this) might like a little more info before traveling up there.

@OhLordyMyKnees no damage on the tank. As @Ralsmith says that's a reflection on the tank.

I will wheel it out of the shop and post more pictures tomorrow. My bad on that, the bike is pretty well known to a lot of the old timers here that attend the RAA east rallies. Didn't really think that one through very well.

I tried to convince SWMBO but you should have seen the looks!!! I think I am sleeping in the garage again tonight. :)

Best of luck, I can't figure out why it hasn't sold personally.

bob
Thanks brudda!

@BillB Timing is everything as we've stated multiple times; you having to let go the bike and me not being in a position to take it.

Wish you the very best.

Please stick around.

Y'all ain't rid of me that easily Paul. Of course the new bike might change your mind. 2014 Suzuki Vstrom, it's like a Ducati with out the sex appeal and the maintenance costs. Really like it except the beak over the front fender. I think that I will call it Gonzo.
20210511_191613.jpg

I had a VSTROM -- folks in the know differentiate between the models with wee-strom for the 650, and vee-strom for the 1300.

I had the 650 -- was a tad too tall for me, and worse, I was using it for commuting in the horrible DC traffic, and it was killing my left hand constantly on the clutch in stop-and-go traffic.

So, yes, whatever bike (or no bike) you are most welcome, and encouraged to stay here.

And as for payments to afford - I would have to add a house to the bike, so that $655,000 in this area at $4,000 per month -- just can't do it at this stage.

Back