Want to Buy Sissy Bar Pad

KalSaint

.020 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster
Looking to buy the pad for the Tall sissy bar. Who freaking knew that finding a pad with the correct 4 mounting holes would be so difficult.

Me! ;) :whitstling::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1588722259520.png

SHORT SISSY BAR/LUGGAGE RACK A9738071
Requires a Sissy Bar Backrest Pad
(Does not include Sissy Bar Badge A9738002)

1588721903706.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - CLASSIC A9708117 (later part number A9708177)
1588721977793.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - STANDARD A9701144
1588722064747.png

SISSY BAR BACKREST - TOURING ( A9701145 Same shape as the Standard but has a rough textured side and rubbery smooth front vinyl that matches the Gel seat versions.)
1588722105357.png

Last edited:
The Triumph passenger backrest T2300348 has the same threaded boss pattern but will require the top curve of the sissy bar to be removed. i.e. cut off level to sissy bar uprights, like this America.
OR get longer bolts/screws and a wood block to fill the rear and mount in front of chrome plate rather than over it.

I have a New old stock one here. It has same 4 hole pattern

1596070116663.png

Triumph, ADVENTURER (from VIN 71699),Sissy Bar/Luggage Rack Forged
Triumph, ADVENTURER (to VIN 71698),Sissy Bar 55072
Triumph, ADVENTURER (to VIN 71698),Sissy Bar/Luggage Rack Forged
Triumph, AMERICA (Carb models),Sissy Bar Standard Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (Carb models),Sissy Bar Standard + Luggage Rack Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (Carb models),Sissy Bar Tall Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (Carb models),Sissy Bar Tall + Luggage Rack Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (EFI models),Sissy Bar Std Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (EFI models),Sissy Bar Std + Luggage Rack Kit
Triumph, AMERICA (EFI models),Sissy Bar Tall Kit

Thanks Ishrub, but I was doing google searches on all the part numbers you posted and I actually got a hit at World Of Triumph | Motorcycle Parts, Clothing & Accessories Worldwide on the A9701144 Standard pad. That store had all the other one's marked unavailable but allowed me to buy that one. So, hopefully I didn't just drop 14.95 plus 41.00 shipping on the **** thing. I'll post to this classified again if I actually get an honest to god shipping notification from them.

Thanks Ishrub, but I was doing google searches on all the part numbers you posted and I actually got a hit at World Of Triumph | Motorcycle Parts, Clothing & Accessories Worldwide on the A9701144 Standard pad. That store had all the other one's marked unavailable but allowed me to buy that one. So, hopefully I didn't just drop 14.95 plus 41.00 shipping on the **** thing. I'll post to this classified again if I actually get an honest to god shipping notification from them.
Unbelievable that Triumph doesn't include the pad with the sissy bar kit. I had no problem getting the kit and a separate tall sissy bar, but Triumph had discontinued the pad and I couldn't find one anywhere. Lucky for me, I have a friend who does upholstery and he made a couple pads for me. I hope you're able to find one.
20200708_151747.jpg

Unbelievable that Triumph doesn't include the pad with the sissy bar kit. I had no problem getting the kit and a separate tall sissy bar, but Triumph had discontinued the pad and I couldn't find one anywhere. Lucky for me, I have a friend who does upholstery and he made a couple pads for me. I hope you're able to find one.
20200708_151747.jpg
He must do great work to match your Russell Daylong. :cool:

Back