For Sale Selling my 2005 Triumph Rocket III - Too many mods to mention

sal60

.020 Over
I'm selling my 2005 Triumph Rocket III the bike is a beauty, very strong (2300 cc) and sounds great (very nice tune) I love this bike and I baby set it all the time, the bike has too many mods to mention.

Major re-built at 43,446 miles (mileage is 45,740 miles now) I have all paperwork: Transmission (all new parts), Clutch (Barnett), Stateo (build by Ricky Stator) for heavy duty use, Upgrade Kit (the famous one from Triumph includes a lot of new engine parts)
Handle bar riser
Progressive shocks (heavy duty) in the back and spring in the front
New Battery
Headlight Eastern Beaver upgrade
Corbin seat and fairing, Airhawk air seat (the premium one) for more comfort in a long rides
Corbin fairing with Harley Davidson air flow screen.
Automatic Signal minder with pulsing break light for safety.
Jardine exhaust
K & N Filers with exotic intake (make the engine breath much better, i didn't see any rocket has this mod yet)
Hand guards with LED lights
Mutazu hard saddlebags
Air horn
GiPro Gear Indicator
Power outlet
Battery charger cable outlet

Best offer (no reasonable offer refused)
Email: sal@advancedsfinc.com

00s0s_1EZ9tqTHx8e_600x450 (1).jpg 00W0W_cuBluLX0ADj_600x450.jpg 00z0z_jm0dlOMokRK_600x450.jpg 00202_2NWDxEq6b9P_600x450.jpg 00606_DWh7B6qVoe_600x450.jpg 01616_krCKIiMucGS_600x450.jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpg

Say it aint so Sal you have some time in that beast she will last forever!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Wrap i guess you know all about it, i thought i was going to keep it for the rest of my life
thank you very much you helped me alot and i can not thank you enough .. its a shame after all that work im going to let it go

I'm sorry to here your selling. Your ride shows the efforts and care you give to it. Beautiful. I struggle to guess at what your looking for in price. A lot of mods, difficult to make offer from just pictures. What do you have in mind?

I'm sorry to here your selling. Your ride shows the efforts and care you give to it. Beautiful. I struggle to guess at what your looking for in price. A lot of mods, difficult to make offer from just pictures. What do you have in mind?
Hi Chip, i'm sorry she has been sold few months ago .. thanks for the interest and the complement .. good luck

Back