For Sale rocket III 2012 (2nd page) SOLD.... SOLD....

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
if I am to deliver the bike I will need a non refundable deposit before travel . my personal email is albertaduke@gmail.com and I am located in kaleden close to the us border of oroville wash.

along with the bike I will sell the trailer as well it is a former two horses bumper puller modified to carry the R3 . dual axles, with electric brakes and safety disconnect pin , I removed the double rear doors and installed a ramp/door actuated by a winch connected to a battery connected to a solar panel , a remote is operating the up and down of the door the trailer is shod with 4 brand new tires and a spare is mounted on the side.
inside I have a front tire holding mount and a lock up system that fit under the bottom of the bike and when locked up no straps are require to hold the bike straight up up front two shelves are mounted for stuff you take along
US $2400 if you buy the bike I will take $400 off the trailer
DSCN0050.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0079.JPG
    DSCN0079.JPG
    339.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0082.JPG
    DSCN0082.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
even has the doors on the side so you check on youre horseies is the back door that heavy?put a sticker like most do that says caution show/race horses

even has the doors on the side so you check on youre horseies is the back door that heavy?put a sticker like most do that says caution show/race horses

all the side doors are locked from the inside and I have never heard of a horse trailer broken in !! but I like your idea of of the sticker
the back door is heavy that is why I installed the winch

Sorry to see that you are getting off the rocket.

Maybe you should keep the Rocket hauler for the smaller new GT beast???

That's an awesome amount of extras you have put on your bike!

Sorry to see that you are getting off the rocket.

Maybe you should keep the Rocket hauler for the smaller new GT beast???

That's an awesome amount of extras you have put on your bike!
yes I am up for a lot of dineros somewhere north of 5900 .. but I always enjoyed the ride I am getting out of riding altogether.. been 10 years riding this monster a yellow a green and a black but personal problems are just too much

Back