Rayamx69

.020 Over
Ride
06 Standard
i have a riders backrest that was on my bike when I bought it. It was the first thing I removed. In great shape. Two of the screw holes could use a thread chaser as the bolts came out a little rough. $100 plus ship. Which should be about 15 to anywhere in the us.

i have a riders backrest that was on my bike when I bought it. It was the first thing I removed. In great shape. Two of the screw holes could use a thread chaser as the bolts came out a little rough. $100 plus ship. Which should be about 15 to anywhere in the us.
Shipping to Oz? 3180

Sorry, guess Jason Jurgens has first dibs if he wants to pay shipping to OZ, didn't mean to step out of line. If that doesn't work out, I'd like to purchase here in US. Thanks!

Sorry, guess Jason Jurgens has first dibs if he wants to pay shipping to OZ, didn't mean to step out of line. If that doesn't work out, I'd like to purchase here in US. Thanks!
Thanks Guys, I'm gonna pass...shipping is just too expensive...

Thanks Guys, I'm gonna pass...shipping is just too expensive...
I was going to use it for R&D...

Back