Richwood W. Virginia 2023

Ok here's the official dates!!!
June 12th to 18th 2023 Four Seasons Lodge
Richwood W. Virginia
Rooms are for us $59.95 a night
Or 5 person Apt. for $100.00 a night.
Make sure you let them know your with R3Owners group. Phone # for the hotel is 304-846-4605. Thank you Mike Sperrazza for doing the hotel deal.
BUMP

Both my 2005 R3 and I have a lot of miles on us, but I just checked the distance to "Richwood by God West Virginia", and it might be in the cards, depending on these old bones after the spring thaw. 2022 had been a year of some pretty substantial health issues for both my Wife and I, so I will have to wait and see before I commit fully. With the right side saddle bag full of Tylenol arthritics strength formula and approximately 20 pee stops along the route, it might be doable.........

Both my 2005 R3 and I have a lot of miles on us, but I just checked the distance to "Richwood by God West Virginia", and it might be in the cards, depending on these old bones after the spring thaw. 2022 had been a year of some pretty substantial health issues for both my Wife and I, so I will have to wait and see before I commit fully. With the right side saddle bag full of Tylenol arthritics strength formula and approximately 20 pee stops along the route, it might be doable.........
Bring some tylenol for me too:)

Just 20? Show off!:thumbsup:

The wife got to go up and visit some friends in Spencer area. She is really wanting to move there. Beautiful country.
20221017_120354.jpg
20221017_185830.jpg
20221017_151049.jpg
20221015_154946.jpg

Back