Replacement Bendix Gear for My Starter

RaiderJim

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3
Good morning! I have a Carpenter 265hp RIII 2005. The Bendix gear is no longer making consistent contact with the Main Fly Wheel. I have a new Toyota solenoid ready but the " nose " of the starter is proprietary to Triumph and contains the bendix gear. I need either the bendix gear or the " nose " that contains the bendix gear. Any help here?

Attachments

• 20230913_110840.jpg
    20230913_110840.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 18
Good morning! I have a Carpenter 265hp RIII 2005. The Bendix gear is no longer making consistent contact with the Main Fly Wheel. I have a new Toyota solenoid ready but the " nose " of the starter is proprietary to Triumph and contains the bendix gear. I need either the bendix gear or the " nose " that contains the bendix gear. Any help here?

that has got to be the worst triumph bendix that i have ever seen.
i would check the teeth on the flywheel and also take a screw driver and make sure that you can turn the fly wheel all the way around too check all the teeth.
i am helping a guy with a starter problem and he has an extra when he gets his fixed he might want to sell it.

that has got to be the worst triumph bendix that i have ever seen.
i would check the teeth on the flywheel and also take a screw driver and make sure that you can turn the fly wheel all the way around too check all the teeth.
i am helping a guy with a starter problem and he has an extra when he gets his fixed he might want to sell it.
Thanks so much! Jim Pitman 3218488179

Back