Rear turn signal falling apart

Azisbest

Turbocharged
Ride
2020 GT
A few thousand miles ago the right rear turn signal assembly on my GT fell apart. Triumph repaired it no problem but now at 34,000 miles my left rear turn signal is doing the same thing. Triumph is going to fix this as well but the assembly is on back order. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone have any alternatives to the Triumph creation?

Had my rear left replaced under warranty in the 1st week - it fell apart internally. When tapped, you could hear the bits rattling around inside.
The front right has the rattle too but still works fine.

Whilst the indicators look nice (we have the slim ones, not the dinner plates the U.S. does though) but unfortunately, they're built like 20 buck eBay knockoffs

Had my rear left replaced under warranty in the 1st week - it fell apart internally. When tapped, you could hear the bits rattling around inside.
The front right has the rattle too but still works fine.

Whilst the indicators look nice (we have the slim ones, not the dinner plates the U.S. does though) but unfortunately, they're built like 20 buck eBay knockoffs
I was thinking about getting the European ones because they look better and lighter so may stand up better but from what you say that may not be the answer.

Back