Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
I got this rack from a friend years ago and it has been sitting under my workbench since then. It had a minor flaw in that when he had it custom fabricated and powder coated, the platform touched the back of the passenger seat. He hogged it out a bit and touched up the area. Being a very fastidious kind of guy though, he decided to have another one made with the platform moved back about 1/4 inch or so and this one came to me.

The mounting arms aligned to the fixing points on the fender struts of my 07 Classic and I any standard of those years. I assume they'd also fit a newer roadster. As I recall the platform dimensions is about 12in X 14in.

The photos are not good but gives one an idea. It has some light scratching in it but most of the stuff in the pics are reflections from my shop lights I believe.
Rack D.jpg

Rack C.jpg

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Price will be very nominal plus shipping to continental US only. I just need to get it out of my shop. I can take some additional measurements if need be. My brand new no shoelaces/quick disconnect shoes do not come with the rack.

Back