Want to Buy Rear dresser bars (crash bars)

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Looking for a set of rear dresser bars for my 2006 Classic, What cha' got? Triumph part number A9750213 new is $96.95 shipped.

Good luck getting them for that price!
If they deliver you have a real winner!
What Bike Bandit or other web sites may claim is not a guarantee though and MANY have been disappointed before.;).

Fowlers UK, a major Triumph dealer has a website with international currency and freight options with VAT free prices for USA.
Unlike Bike Bandit and many others they ACTUALLY UPDATE their parts listings with update from previous orders. The prices and availability data is much better indicator of dealer prices in USA but different country Triumph do have different specials and discounted parts at times.

There are 1 or 2 US Triumph dealers that do update their. info but I have to check who they are if US members do not chime in.

1Dresser Bars Rear
A9758047
Share this part
NO LONGERAVAILABLE$259.76excl. VAT(£183.33)

1621321694233.png

They still have stock at some Aussie dealers. Au$375 (US$292)
1621322236723.png

• Au$374.98

I had the same thing happen when I got mine for $75 awhile back. Seems like they go on special every now and then. To top it off, the prices seem to change daily. When I went looking one day they were $200+, next day they were marked at $75, a short while later they were back up at $200+ again. So, Good score!

Just ordered them and it went through at $97.95 USD. You worried me so I thought I should jump on it.
WELL DONE, A GREAT SCORE! I HOPE THEY ARRIVE. Please advise us of the seller's details if they do. :thumbsup: :cool:

Bike Bandit are NOTORIOUS for taking the order and locking up your credit card for a month and then advising they are not available from the UK and finally free that purchase commitment from your credit card limit.
Took them about 2 months to clear that on my VISA account.

Last edited:
Just beware that the lower plate is about as thick a a sheet of paper.

Have had to weld up both of my last time it had a 2mm thick plate added.
Like the front OEM bars, sad. I replaced the fronts with aftermarket bars.

Yeah, the stock tabs suck! I had to modify mine to reach out past the rear bags I put on anyway, so I now have much thicker mounting tabs!

Back