For Sale R3 Touring New Old Stock rare parts PLUS more

I had no idea what some of the bits and bling on my bike were worth until seeing some of Ishrub's advertisements. The previous owner spared no expense.

Last edited:
FRONT ENGINE DRESSER BARS - CHROME A9758099

21kWKJFxBhL.jpg

Front Dresser bar options:

**SOLD** 1 x unmarked 32mm 1.25" OEM factory chrome 2nd series with stronger mounts
$250 + postage

**WITHDRAWN (used by me;):eek:) 1 x 38mm 1.5" brand new never fitted chrome German Feihling brand twin bar version with strong mounts
$300 + postage

**SOLD**1 x 32mm 1.25" OEM factory chrome 2nd series with stronger mounts with graizes on both sides but no deformation or heavy grinding - suitable for a spray or powder coat
$150 + postage

1 x 32mm 1.25" chrome factory copy with stronger mounts with graizes on both sides but no deformation or heavy grinding - suitable for a spray or powder coat
$100 + postage

Last edited:
Mustang Touring rear fender bib braided - #78161.

Brand new in unopened package. Au$40 plus postage

These medallions below can also be fitted to Touring rear guards with or without bibs in the hole for the longer dual seat rear bolt mount once removed.

REAR FENDER EMBELLISHER, MEDALLION - CHROME A9738114
I have two I was thinking of using elsewhere or as bar end dress ups.

upload_2018-9-5_16-0-7.png
Hi, how much do you want for one of the REAR FENDER EMBELLISHER, MEDALLION - CHROME A9738114. Postage to 3331

Hi, how much do you want for one of the REAR FENDER EMBELLISHER, MEDALLION - CHROME A9738114. Postage to 3331
$30 + $8 postage. Get the leather bib too and I'll post together for $100 all up.;):D

The medallion fits over or without the leather bib and replaces the rear dual seat mount bolt. Comes with factory supplied Stainless Allen keyed bolt and washer.

$30 + $8 postage. Get the leather bib too and I'll post together for $100 all up.;):D

The medallion fits over or without the leather bib and replaces the rear dual seat mount bolt. Comes with factory supplied Stainless Allen keyed bolt and washer.
Yes I had the medallion on my storm with the fender rack and sold it with the rack. Wish I had kept it. In after the bib with studs.
studded bib.jpg

I've got a couple of dozen Mustang chrome .studs to fit;)

If you like Studs have you got your studded tank bib and screen bag yet?

(Says me, eager to please! ;):D)

I've got a couple of dozen Mustang chrome .studs to fit;)

If you like Studs have you got your studded tank bib and screen bag yet?

(Says me, eager to please! ;):D)
Hi, yes I have. and sissy bar bag as well which I need to add studs to. Am buying the mustang studded seat also. I have a new triumph touring seat with backrest which I will be selling when I work out a price. Im up for around $1300 for the mustang one. I think the triumph is worth about a grand

Hi, yes I have. and sissy bar bag as well which I need to add studs to. Am buying the mustang studded seat also. I have a new triumph touring seat with backrest which I will be selling when I work out a price. Im up for around $1300 for the mustang one. I think the triumph is worth about a grand
I hope you mean the Rider's backrest version? ;):D

Back