R3 Temperature Guage - UK

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
http://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/triumph-rocket-iii-temperature-gauge-365-p.asp

triumph-rocket-iii-temperature-gauge-365-p%5Bekm%5D400x300%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Mmmmm

I wonder if its much bother to fit the temp gauge on top of the speedo/tach so you can still lift the tank without removing the temp gauge. But then my big mits wouldnt fit down inside the flyscreen to turn the ignition key and I would have to shift the ignition:pullhairout:

This is something that should be fitted to a bike/car/truck at the factory.

I wonder who owns the white tanked rocket?

I wonder if its much bother to fit the temp gauge on top of the speedo/tach so you can still lift the tank without removing the temp gauge. But then my big mits wouldnt fit down inside the flyscreen to turn the ignition key and I would have to shift the ignition:pullhairout:

I wonder who owns the white tanked rocket?
My guess is it's a two tone Classic. Having fitted a 2nd speedo above the OEM cluster - yes it's a PITA. But then my new bars stop me lifting the tank anyway. I'm not tempted though - even in mid summer 40ºC plus heat here the beast runs cool enough.

My guess is it's a two tone Classic. Having fitted a 2nd speedo above the OEM cluster - yes it's a PITA. But then my new bars stop me lifting the tank anyway. I'm not tempted though - even in mid summer 40ºC plus heat here the beast runs cool enough.

Yes,mine runs cool enough( I spent 30 mins in a traffic jam at 37c last weekend) but I would still like some warning if something is wrong.

Back