Triumph CLOCK and FUEL GAUGE - EBay UK. NEW.

barbagris

Mad Scientist
Ride
1979 Guzzi V1000G5 - 2018 KTM 790 Duke
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-R...21?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item5649b88f41

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-R...98?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item5649b89056

They also have seats, backrests etc at discount. Chrome side covers and oiltanks. Just bought a spare riders backrest to go with a spare seat I have (it'll make recovering in leather easier)

There are also loads of Jackets etc hitting the UK e-Bay stores. BIG clean-out seems to me. I am very tempted by some of the jackets - but foresee divorce being a condition of purchase.

Antelopes ear lobes, wolf nipple chips - get'em whilst they're 'ot - they're luvleeee

Don't understand UK parts prices at all. Those clock/gauge kits can be had for 30% less than that so-called "special" price, from the U.S. Just bought some.

BIG clean-out seems to me..

I wonder why they are doing this?Possibly because they dont want to be stuck with them when they discontinue a model.
My dealer doesnt even advertise them anymore in the sunday paper as being part of the line up,its all Tigers and T/birds.

I picked up the seat and backrest for $270 approx

Don't understand UK parts prices at all. Those clock/gauge kits can be had for 30% less than that so-called "special" price, from the U.S. Just bought some.

Just ridiculous isnt it. I sometimes think they match a countries pricing to what they think they can get away with

I wonder why they are doing this?Possibly because they dont want to be stuck with them when they discontinue a model.
That or simply they're not selling and they're committed to buy in "x" a year. Personally - I don't like them much - but I know folk are looking.

Ruzz you can't compare US to UK prices over here. Bring that in from the US and we'd get hit for VAT and import duty. That's your 30%.

I suspect that if it wasn't for Dealer Franchise Agreements, Oz dealers would very well be buying their regular high-turnover parts stock from the U.S.....

But the factories get all funny about that.

I know they put the pricing at what they think they can get away with. I'm in Canada and when the US had their R3T fully kitted out for 17K it was 19K here with no accessories. And Our Dollar is pretty much on par with the US and all our parts and stock and service and sales come from Atlanta. I think that is more than a little fishy.

Back