Pretech seal kits

That helps too, thank you.

I called this morning - received no answer.

So I've sent an email, asking for two kits, suggesting "I heard from someone" thirty pounds sterling.

I don't have any part numbers etc, but the Pretech six pot pistons are 24.5 mm diameter.
Paul, my rocket has been customised by a guy named sooty, who lives down your neck of the woods, check him out on facebook. He might be able to point you in the right direction

Joni

@Jon2737 I wonder if you might put in an order for yourself, and an extra for me -- obviously I pay all shipping.

A bit unsettling, just checking their website and it says "in transition".
If you have any luck can you get me a set too, I'll send you the money

Are they actually in stock ?

I could see there being a demand for the installed base of the calipers. On the other hand, there is a reason they went out of business -- presumably the market decided there are preferred alternatives.

This place is still selling Pretech calipers for aircooled > 2015 Bonnie, Scrambler and Thruxton.
I have no idea how the mounts differ to Rockets.
1626066610051.png

PRETECH brake caliper 6 pistons gold Triumph (air cooled) •​

498.37 €​

*20% VAT Removed at checkout for Non EEC Members
Pretech has been creating quality components for motorcycles, formula one teams, aerospace and scientific customers since 1989.
The 6-piston brake caliper Pretech increases braking power and enhances safety.
All aluminum CNC machined.
It is fully compatible with the original brake master cylinder and caliper mounts directly replacing the original brake caliper without adapters!

No need changes to the braking system!
When fitted on Bonneville it is necessary to shim the low chrome trim of the fender to space slightly away from the caliper.
The brake caliper is delivered complete with a set of brake pads already fitted!
Made in England!
Compatibles bikes:
Bonneville (all) > 2015 (air cooled)
Scrambler (all) > 2016 (air cooled)
Thruxton (all) > 2015 (air cooled)

The guys at Pretech retired last year but left me the specs for the seals so that I can keep people on the road. Likewise they gave me dimensions and drawings for pistons, so we can get those manufactured either in hard anodised 7075 aluminium or in stainless steel. Stainless is slightly heavier, only slightly, as being stiffer the walls can be a bit thinner, and ally takes a little longer as the hard anodising is only economical for the anodisers in fairly large batches, so there is a delay. I hope that helps. All these items can be found at Farkham Hall - The Country E-State of Mind - Escape the Pressures of the World in Your Own Stately HomeFarkham Hall - The Country E-State of Mind - Escape the Pressures of the World in Your Own Stately Home

Back