Poll: What's the greatest Triumph ever made?

MCN

Living Legend
It's Triumphs 110th anniversary this week. Arguably, the Triumph range of motorcycles has been one of the most influential and important in the history of motorcycling, but which model is the greatest ever? pollcomment

More...

A couple of the comments indicated that modern Triumphs should have made the list since the reliability of the Triumphs of old was questionable...

...and I agree.

The current line is quite diversified from paying homage to their heritage (obviously with the Bonnie) to cutting edge sportbike (with the daytona); adventure bikes, touring and of course our Rockets.

for me

growing up in small town NZ,there was a bike that everyone admired.They guy that owned it would ride it hard.You could hear it for miles. I would listen to every glorious note from the 3-1 exhaust and would dream of owning one, one day when i grew up.I never did get one. I would love to have one as a sunday rider,maybe one day i will.But im afraid i might be disappointed as it would lose out to my Rocket. It can stay in my memories,[with Wendy Wilson, the girl of my dreams] as it was, the top of the food chain in 1973. The bike? the ledgendary Triumph trident T150:cool:

It's Triumphs 110th anniversary this week. Arguably, the Triumph range of motorcycles has been one of the most influential and important in the history of motorcycling, but which model is the greatest ever? pollcomment

More...
the greatest triumph motorcycle ever made? hands down (open to arguments )MINE!

Greatest made

More...
the greatest triumph motorcycle ever made? hands down (open to arguments )MINE!

I felt the same way through the 60' and 70's about the Bonneville. Then in the 90's it was the T'Bird 900. And then it was the Rocket. At least I got to own a Rocket - and it truly is the stuff of dreams. So to me, it's the best of all time.

By the way, if you haven't ridden an America (or Speedmaster), you should. What a blast.

Back