laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Last night was one of those rare moments.....

Nobody was able to come out and ride for one reason or another so I went alone.

The sky was heavy and there was a mist starting to rise over the fields and the lanes were pretty traffic free as I rode around Hampshire and then suddenly it happened, everything else disappeared, it was just me, the bike and the next curve.

Honestly, I know it sounds stupid right? but it was almost a spiritual experience, so amazing that when I got back I just had to sit and listen to her pinging while she got her breath back.

Is it just me? :oops:

20180531_002747.jpg

The sky was heavy and there was a mist starting to rise over the fields and the lanes were pretty traffic free as I rode around Hampshire and then suddenly it happened, everything else disappeared, it was just me, the bike and the next curve.

Honestly, I know it sounds stupid right? but it was almost a spiritual experience, so amazing that when I got back I just had to sit and listen to her pinging while she got her breath back.

Nope, that is what it is all about!
By the way the paint looks great.

Rick

20180531_002747.jpg

Doesn’t sound silly at all...I know this part of Hampshire very well...beautiful!

That is what this riding thing is all about, you can get a buzz from lots of different things whilst on 2 wheels.

Sharon my wife is going through similar emotions as the pillion seeing the world in a different way.

Oh, nice paint by the way, I have her older sister. I like the sawn off back end.:thumbsup:

Here's too more moments like that, rider, bike and world at one.:inlove

I have been there many times. I find it more often when I am on road trips.

You

The bike

The road

I have found after a long stretch and then pulling off the road for gas or to look at something that caught my attention having to sit for a moment and bring myself back to reality before getting off the bike.

We call it zen.

Pinging that is a good word for it.

I have been there many times. I find it more often when I am on road trips.

You

The bike

The road

I have found after a long stretch and then pulling off the road for gas or to look at something that caught my attention having to sit for a moment and bring myself back to reality before getting off the bike.

We call it zen.

Pinging that is a good word for it.

I wonder if the bikes are PINGING to each other, just been taken here, done that etc.:oops:
I do like to hear that when I put her to bed in the garage:sleep:

Better put the whisky down.:eek:

Back