Oh yes, Hello from central California.

Carbonate

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Rocket III
I like my R3, a 2015 with 1400 miles, bought in December. I know stuff about motors and bikes, so of course I'm a darksider. I've been riding 60 years. Twice I bought a bike in a box. That's a challenge. You learn stuff.
Cat gone. A little louder, but still nice. Throttle response quicker. A little more free at rolloff.
I've ordered up some new muffs but have a concern. Something that sounds bad-ass around town
can really get on your nerves on the road. I've done three 900+ mile days. Any slightest annoyance really begins to bug after ten or twelve hours in the saddle. Performance and sound is just fine as-is, but my alter-ego the tweakmeister just wants more of everything. I guess I'll find out how much is enough.

Hey Carb. Welcome to a valuable source of information. Have fun with her and let that thang breath. Pipes and intake are a must. RamAir and pipes. Enjoy

Hello and welcome! Good to have another Californian on board. I lived a bit south of you in the central valley for a few years long ago.
I live a little closer to the pacific now.
I got my first Rocket (R3T) in December too.

Welcome from Upstate NY.

I never ride without my Etymotic ER4 earplugs/earbuds & usually wear a full face helmet.

Wonderful sound so no intake/exhaust noise issues here - even riding behind friends with straight pipes.

Welcome from Florida

I must have missed the part where you were from Louisiana.
I'm stuck out here in the middle of nowhere dead center between Opelousas and Church Point.
Where you at?

and greetings from another coonass glad you're here with us

Back