nytrox

.020 Over
Ride
bmw k1600 GT
bonjour quelqu'un a t il brancher un obd link lx je n'arrive pas a me connecter a la moto .....

bonjour quelqu'un a t il brancher un obd link lx je n'arrive pas a me connecter a la moto .....

This one my friend.....i have used it on two bikes now...if you cannot connect, you need to download the appropiate APP from playstore in your android phone and pair it via bluetooth...

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 16
Celui-ci mon ami ..... je l'ai utilisé sur deux vélos maintenant ... si vous ne pouvez pas vous connecter, vous devez télécharger l'application appropriée à partir de Playstore dans votre téléphone Android et la coupler via Bluetooth ...
Merci pour vos réponse je pense plutôt dans la configuration de la connexion il est en automatique le tient ?

Merci pour vos réponse je pense plutôt dans la configuration de la connexion il est en automatique le tient ?
If you are considering loading a new map from tunecu, you will need to download Tunecu also...plus the OBD app.....there is a sequence you follow to download the map to your bike. The bluetooth OBD LX is required for the 2020 Rocket. Earlier bikes required the cable. The OBD lx dosnt store the map, it just transports it from your android device to the bikes ecu.

If you are considering loading a new map from tunecu, you will need to download Tunecu also...plus the OBD app.....there is a sequence you follow to download the map to your bike. The bluetooth OBD LX is required for the 2020 Rocket. Earlier bikes required the cable. The OBD lx dosnt store the map, it just transports it from your android device to the bikes ecu.
IF the LX works then im sure the more expensive MX & MX+ would work aswell right?

Back