When tuning bike last week we discovered 2 of the plastic nuts on coils had split and that connector was not tight, Peter is a aerospace (marine engineer) but nasa changed his title, anyway he has a hobby repairs cracked broke engine blocks on speed triples and makes alot of parts for engines and other things. He said he could make those nuts for us and depending on quantity he could produce at a reasonable cost. The material used by triumph is a glass filled plastic that hes gonna verify what it is and make us those connectors better that wont crack from heat and age. I told him i would check forum for interest. If you would be interested like or say so, and he said he would get a price for producing 100, 200, of these which would bring cost down, hes gonna do or source the ferrals as well. So let me know
would be interesting to price parts, wouldn't take many 6's to total 100

Ouch!

7T1290567 | HT Lead SetGenuine Triumph Motorcycle Part : HT Lead Set - T1290567£150.90

Bingo! ;)
If the same thread? 🤔

PRODUCT INFORMATION​

NGK Spark Plug Lead Splicer

NGK Part No. 8083

NGK Spark Plugs has developed a simple watertight inline connector. Simply cut your old ignition cables a few inches from the coil and install the remaining wire into one side of the splicer.

Install your new wire into the other side of the splicer and tighten caps. Made of high impact plastic this innovative splicer is designed to withstand high heat, vibration, voltage leakage and is water proof.

Qty:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Product Code:
spngksplicer

$12.95

1603353830532.png
1603353849018.png

Ouch!

7T1290567 | HT Lead SetGenuine Triumph Motorcycle Part : HT Lead Set - T1290567£150.90

Bingo! ;)
If the same thread? 🤔

PRODUCT INFORMATION​

NGK Spark Plug Lead Splicer

NGK Part No. 8083

NGK Spark Plugs has developed a simple watertight inline connector. Simply cut your old ignition cables a few inches from the coil and install the remaining wire into one side of the splicer.

Install your new wire into the other side of the splicer and tighten caps. Made of high impact plastic this innovative splicer is designed to withstand high heat, vibration, voltage leakage and is water proof.

Qty:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Product Code:
spngksplicer

$12.95

1603353830532.png
1603353849018.png
If the same thread and collar height would be important x6 at 13 bucks ouch

When tuning bike last week we discovered 2 of the plastic nuts on coils had split and that connector was not tight, Peter is a aerospace (marine engineer) but nasa changed his title, anyway he has a hobby repairs cracked broke engine blocks on speed triples and makes alot of parts for engines and other things. He said he could make those nuts for us and depending on quantity he could produce at a reasonable cost. The material used by triumph is a glass filled plastic that hes gonna verify what it is and make us those connectors better that wont crack from heat and age. I told him i would check forum for interest. If you would be interested like or say so, and he said he would get a price for producing 100, 200, of these which would bring cost down, hes gonna do or source the ferrals as well. So let me know

Kevin,

Can you get your NASA guy to come up with a better way to replace the spade connections on the two coil wires? Seriously- thanks!

Kevin,

Can you get your NASA guy to come up with a better way to replace the spade connections on the two coil wires? Seriously- thanks!
conrad replaced mine but a nasa guy wasnt required, i went to electrical supply store with a coil and said i need a 90 degree spade connector, tight tight tight, he gave me what he had, nothing special but theyre tight and new, and somewhat water proof, did i mention theyre tight

Back