For Sale No longer for sale Rocket III Roadster 2014

Big Gun

Master Blaster
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
518
Location
North Texas
Ride
14 Roadster
Need to sell my show room condition RIII. My second failed attempt at turning at RIII into a touring bike. Want to find a good home for this beauty. I would keep it but just don't have the room.
Russell Daylong driver seat
Engine Guard
Throttle Lock
Progressive 444 Rear Shocks
Utopia Back Rest
$6500.00
 

Attachments

  • RIII 1.jpg
    RIII 1.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 21
  • RIII 2.jpg
    RIII 2.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 20
  • RIII 3.jpg
    RIII 3.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 21
  • RIII 4.jpg
    RIII 4.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 21
  • RIII 5.jpg
    RIII 5.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 23
I made room. Decided on best of both worlds. No longer for sale.
Need to get a photo of these beauties together.
Sure wish I could join you next week! Have fun and be safe.
 

Attachments

  • 2014 2.jpg
    2014 2.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014 1.jpg
    2014 1.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back
Top