rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
hope everyone that rode today had a good day to ride we had a small group temp was in the mid 30"s the only incident we had was miner we was at a gas station and a car backed into stb yamaha but no damage was done

hope everyone that rode today had a good day to ride we had a small group temp was in the mid 30"s the only incident we had was miner we was at a gas station and a car backed into stb yamaha but no damage was done

No ride but I did spend some quality time with the snowblower! :(

No ride on Jan. 1st:( this year either. Temp around freezing point and pouring cold rain. Temp even lower today, but the sun is shining :). Might give "La Bird" her first ride of 2010 later on.

Best. Jamie

Those friggin cagers are even gunnin for us when we're parked.

We had at least 6" overnight. Drifts are at least a foot. More to come today.
Yeah, rbickford me, the snow blower, and the MP3. I loaded up about 10 CDs of the Stones. Makes the time easier.

New Years Day Ride

10 of us here in Charlotte N.C. headed out in 34 degree clouds and fog and rode about 175 miles through the twisties east of Charlotte. We all had breakfast first and ended the ride at one of our members home. His better half had homemade Chili and cornbread, homemade chicken soup, lots to drink (hot and cold).

We had a great ride, and when it was all done my better half and I rode 35 miles home. So I guess we are grateful we were able to ride.

I wonder if the Rocket III can support two sets of Gerbings? My better half was warm all day and I did OK, just couldn't move much with three layers of clothing on.

oldsprint03

oldsprint03
i dont see why it wouldnt support 2 sets
i have heated grips, the original fog lights r3t ,and added my fog lights from my classic i had and at times have all of them on and so far no problems just my $.02 worth

Back