New To The Forum And Want More Speed

Ah I remember the need for more and more its addictive nothing like seeing the speedo hit Zero mph the second time around.
Not trying to sway your mind but as you reach for more it might get harry.

78677.jpeg

Ah I remember the need for more and more its addictive nothing like seeing the speedo hit Zero mph the second time around.
Not trying to sway your mind but as you reach for more it might get harry.

78677.jpeg

We've just had one come off half a mile into a run.

We still did the next 150 miles to the half way point at 100 mph. My point of view is, if you want to be safe, drive a car 🤷‍♂️

Hello everyone. I bought a 2010 Roadster a week ago with 18k miles on the clock. I also have a Honda Rebel 1100 and a Kawasaki Vulcan S.

I've been looking at options to make the Rocket faster. I have seen that they can be supercharged to almost double the hp, but it costs £4k plus installation.

Someone on Facebook suggested a Ram air filter, remove the secondary plates, and use tune ECU to make a noticeable difference for a lot less money.

That seems like a sensible option to me. I'm just wondering how hard tune ECU is to use, and is it possible that I'll break the bike?

If not, are there standard settings in tune ECU for my setup? Can I just plug it in, select the appropriate settings, and let the program take care of the rest?
You mentioned supercharged vs. increased air + tune - you may not know of the other options which are exhaust and either Carpenter Racing kits or Neville Lush components. I went with Lush and have zero regrets. This takes the bike up and over 200hp and torque up dramatically. I reached 206 hp and 181 torque on the Roadster....
1656240361166.png

You mentioned supercharged vs. increased air + tune - you may not know of the other options which are exhaust and either Carpenter Racing kits or Neville Lush components. I went with Lush and have zero regrets. This takes the bike up and over 200hp and torque up dramatically. I reached 206 hp and 181 torque on the Roadster....
1656240361166.png

That appears to cost as much as a supercharger but gives a lot less performance?

What ride were you accustomed to before your Rocket? Curious because of the want for more. Out of the box they don’t really lack for power. But I suppose a lot of us always end up wanting more, not necessarily needing it, lol.

What ride were you accustomed to before your Rocket? Curious because of the want for more. Out of the box they don’t really lack for power. But I suppose a lot of us always end up wanting more, not necessarily needing it, lol.

The Rebel 1100 has the same 0-60 time, and power at high speeds.

I was hoping for more from a 2300.

The Rebel 1100 has the same 0-60 time, and power at high speeds.

I was hoping for more from a 2300.

As cootertwo stated, something is not right with your machine if the performance is on par with a Rebel 1100. Not bashing the Rebel, but that bike is about 80hp and 70 lbs of torque stock. Pretty much half of stock Roadster factory specs. When you crack the throttle the torque should leave you with a perma-grin :)

As cootertwo stated, something is not right with your machine if the performance is on par with a Rebel 1100. Not bashing the Rebel, but that bike is about 80hp and 70 lbs of torque stock. Pretty much half of stock Roadster factory specs. When you crack the throttle the torque should leave you with a perma-grin :)
Honestly that's possible, but I'd also say that according to Google they both have a 3.4 second 0-60 time.

Back