water will mess up the clutches.
how long has the water been in there?
how high was the water?
brake fluid, diff fluid, water in wheel bearings eng/trans. relays, ecu

water will mess up the clutches.
how long has the water been in there?
how high was the water?
brake fluid, diff fluid, water in wheel bearings eng/trans. relays, ecu
He drained within a day. Lights, horn, fuel pump, starter all work. No spark, dash lights. Dash lights flash when cranking. I assume ECU shot.

A little early to condem the ecu.
Have u checked all the fuses for power,? Is there power at the coils and injectors.
U should power for ecu to ground coils and injectors.

Welcome from Montreal , Bienvenue . If you want to get dampness out of block , open all drain plugs underneath , take valve cover off & install heat lamp under the oil pan for at least a good 48 hrs , get the water to evaporate . Wrap the engine with a tarp so that the heat stays around the engine . PS: Take care you don't light a fire. As far a ecu goes well it should be waterproof . after all we do drive these thing in some real hard rain at times . Basically water gets into every nook & kranny & it still runs . You need time & patience. Just my 2cents !

Have u checked all the fuses for power,? Is there power at the coils and injectors.
I haven’t checked coils or injectors yet. I did hook up a cheap harbor freight OBD scanner. Got codes P0460 low fuel, P1500, P1552. So looks like ecm ok. Fuses all ok. I guess I need to check crank and cam sensors. Would low fuel code shut down fire and injectors?

I haven’t checked coils or injectors yet. I did hook up a cheap harbor freight OBD scanner. Got codes P0460 low fuel, P1500, P1552. So looks like ecm ok. Fuses all ok. I guess I need to check crank and cam sensors. Would low fuel code shut down fire and injectors?
p1500 vehicle speed circuit fault
p1552 fan relay open /short
p0460 fuel level sensor circuit fault
when u first turn it on do u hear the pump run for a couple of seconds.
may have relay prob,
might consider getting the tuneecu set up to read the ecu.

may have relay prob,
I have tank removed. But pump did run for short bit when key on. I found flywheel sensor next to starter. Dirty, cleaned it. Haven’t found cam sensor yet. Cleared codes, only one returned is low fuel.
may have relay prob,
i do have 12v at coils couldn’t tell much with digital meter regarding ground at coils. Need to locate analog.

Back