New member from Sweden

Welcome from Montreal , Bienvenue ! What model Triumph did you get ?

Years ago I spent a few weeks in February in Köping. Roads were full of snow and icy in the city ! But it was fun, early in the morning to try to learn how to drive a car on such roads.
Where I am leaving today there are 150 days a year with rain or shower part of the day ... Spring is coming 👍🏼
Yes the ability to drive on ice and snow may save your life this far north. In my younger Days I even used my bike during winter. But those days are gone . Spring is coming so is the long Days when the sun never sets.

Another welcome from Northern Ontario Canada. Congrats on one fine purchase. Post some pics of the new ride.

You mentioned "Spring is coming so is the long Days when the sun never sets" which got me thinking. I often drool over my Australian friends who can drive year round compared to us here. But up north, in summer, our days are so long, it's light at 4:30 am until 11:00 pm at night with your days probably a lot longer. Helps make up for the short riding season.... Love those long summer days when you don't really have to worry about driving in the dark which causes concerns about those critters called moose, deer and bears. Have fun on that beast.

Another welcome from Northern Ontario Canada. Congrats on one fine purchase. Post some pics of the new ride.

You mentioned "Spring is coming so is the long Days when the sun never sets" which got me thinking. I often drool over my Australian friends who can drive year round compared to us here. But up north, in summer, our days are so long, it's light at 4:30 am until 11:00 pm at night with your days probably a lot longer. Helps make up for the short riding season.... Love those long summer days when you don't really have to worry about driving in the dark which causes concerns about those critters called moose, deer and bears. Have fun on that beast.
Yes summertime is very precius to us in skandinavia . Well I Only wish that those long bright days would compensate for those long dark days in the winter, but somehow they dont.😂

Last edited:
WELCOME! to our R3 family from Miami, Florida... and enjoy your new Permanent Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back